75th anniversary

Mt Albert Research Centre

The Mt Albert Research Centre was officially opened in March 1939, nominally marked by the official opening of the first building on the site by then Prime Minister Michael Savage.

There are now approximately 280 staff at Plant & Food Research at the MARC site. Approximately 100 staff from ESR are also employed on the site.

Copyright © 2017 The New Zealand Institute for Plant & Food Research Ltd
HOME | SEARCH | SITEMAP | DISCLAIMER | TERMS OF USE